Monday, April 30, 2012

The GW2 BWE Phase Two: Cutscenes (Work In Progress)

My husband refers to the dialogue cutscenes (which are visibly stamped "Work In Progress" in the upper corner) as "the puppet show".  

If you've played the Beta Weekend Event, you probably read the post about these NOT being final.  Dialogue is missing (unless the NPCs are mute - but they do have a voice actor for a mime so I don't think anyone is mute) in places so these are far from the finished product.  Read on if you care about the works in progress.  This might change wildly before release.

The renders and facial expression are beautiful though.  Here we are with our friends entering the first legs of the personal story - I tried to screencap lines that wouldn't spoil the plot.


My Lord buddy is hosting a surprise party for me so that he can chase tail.


I don't feel that I should explain this.

No comments:

Post a Comment